A message from us about Covid 19
As you know, KK9 has always had small class sizes. This is a real plus as we reopen and move forward.
With just a few new guidelines and protocols in place we will be well with, and even beyond, compliance with state guidelines.
Please check our website for current class schedules and registrations.
Any upcoming dates that are showing up on the site are accurate and registration is open. Puppy Primer will resume Monday, Apr 27th.
If you were enrolled in a class that did not complete, you may come to your regularly scheduled class next week.
If you are unsure or would like to wait a bit longer, please let me know.
Don’t feel pressured to come back until you are ready.
Should you wish to work one-on-one you may self-schedule here:Schedule an appointment
Our Best Practices
Your health and safety are the top priority.
The following practices will help us maintain the safest possible environment:
- One handler per dog in group classes of 3 or 4 dogs. Two handlers may come with one dog for private sessions or in classes of 2 dogs. Check with me before you come if you are unsure.
- As always, I will open the door for you and your dog to enter the facility.
- Treats will be portioned into plastic baggies. Take the entire baggie if you need treats.
- Surfaces and door handles will be cleaned with either an alcohol or bleach solution meeting guidelines for disinfecting.
- Distancing of at least 6 feet will be maintained.
- Masks will be worn by all ‘2-leggeds’ while in the the facility.
- Anyone with symptoms of respiratory illness may not come to class. If you are feeling unwell AT ALL please do not come to class. Make-up opportunities will be provided.
KK9 Dog Training reserves the right to deny admittance to anyone who appears ill or is unwilling to follow state and local directives for health and safety.