Which class is the best fit for you and your dog?
- Do you have a puppy who is between 8 and 16 weeks old?
- Does your puppy behave like an angel… until he/she doesn’t?
- Does your puppy play appropriately… until he/she doesn’t?
- Do you wish you had more strategies to help your puppy get the exercise and enrichment he/she needs without it - taking up your entire day?
- Do you have a young dog who needs to learn house manners?
- Does your dog pull you down the street?
- Does your dog do what you want sometimes and not others?
- Are you stressed when someone comes to your door?
- Do you wish your dog would just listen?
- Busy Schedule?
- Can’t commit to a five week class?
- Need manners quickly?
Curriculum developed by Association of Professional Dog Trainers.
Aligns with AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy, Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Prep.
There are 4 levels of C.L.A.S.S. your dog can earn.
- Highschool / H.S.
- Bachelors / B.A.
- Masters / M.A.
- Advanced / PhD.
Each level has specific benchmarks, homework and assessments.
Dogs and handlers will prepare for the level that is most appropriate and will receive individual coaching.