Which class is the best fit for you and your dog?
- Do you have a puppy who is between 8 and 16 weeks old?
- Does your puppy behave like an angel… until he/she doesn’t?
- Does your puppy play appropriately… until he/she doesn’t?
- Do you wish you had more strategies to help your puppy get the exercise and enrichment he/she needs without it - taking up your entire day?
- Do you have a young dog who needs to learn house manners?
- Does your dog pull you down the street?
- Does your dog do what you want sometimes and not others?
- Are you stressed when someone comes to your door?
- Do you wish your dog would just listen?
- Busy Schedule?
- Can’t commit to a five week class?
- Need manners quickly?
Curriculum developed by Association of Professional Dog Trainers.
Aligns with AKC S.T.A.R. Puppy, Canine Good Citizen and Therapy Dog Prep.
There are 4 levels of C.L.A.S.S. your dog can earn.
- Highschool / H.S.
- Bachelors / B.A.
- Masters / M.A.
- Advanced / PhD.
Each level has specific benchmarks, homework and assessments.
Dogs and handlers will prepare for the level that is most appropriate and will receive individual coaching.
If you want to be social with your dog this class is for you! Northern Colorado social life just begs to include our canine companions. KK9 Dog Training is located in the ideal spot for a class that includes trips to a dog-friendly venue.
This unique class includes 30 minutes of training at KK9 Dog Training followed by a field trip to Backyard Tap for drinks and an opportunity for our dogs to practice their social skills.
Tuition for this 4-week class includes a beer each week at Backyard Tap!